You have no items in your cart
It reduces weight by flushing out the unwanted fats and toxins from the body. Each tea bag contains 75% Senna Leaves and 25% Senna Pods. No chemical solution added!
Regular consumption promotes not only a slimmer but also a healthy digestive system. For better results, drink BiofitTea before bedtime regularly.
BiofitTea Senna Leaves herbal Dietary Tea (30 sachets)
is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Our November Beauty Sale is Live Now! Grab Amazing Deals on the all products.